The Amalfi coast starting from the bay of Nerano, stopping to admire and explore the "Pearl" of the coast Positano and sail to the Harbour of Amalfi. This part of the coast hosts spectacular landscapes that never fail to take your breath away with it's spectacular views and unique town which fascinates in it's unique style and character.
Small, colourful houses set into the rock face the famous Cathedral of St. Andrew; the main square is filled with typical shops so you can buy some great souvenirs. . The Cathedral (IL DUOMO) is defiantly a sight not to be missed especially for it's incredible architecture and mere size.
Set between the azure skies and turquoise sea, the Amalfi Coast is a breathtaking stretch of coastline with tiny colorful villages clinging to the dramatic cliffs that plunge directly into the waters of the Mediterranean.
We will depart, passing through the beautiful Punta Campanella Natural Reserve to the Li Galli Islets, where we will stop for a swim. We’ll continue on to Amalfi, and you’ll have some free time to explore its narrow streets and majestic Cathedral of St. Andrew with its impressive staircase and charming Cloister of Paradise.
In the afternoon, we will depart for the enchanting village of Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi Coast, famous for its handmade leather sandals, resort fashions, and postcard-ready landscapes. Here you’ll have your time on your own to stroll along its narrow streets and relax in the captivating timeless center.
– Transfer to and from harbor
– Departure from the harbor of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
– Cruise along the Amalfi Coast
– Visit the Furore fjord, Li Galli Island, Emerald grotto*
– Stop for swimming, snorkeling equipment, beach towels
– Drinks: water, beer, cola, prosecco, wine, limoncello
– Toilette facilities and changing area on board
– Free time to visit Positano and go shopping
– Free time to visit Amalfi and go shopping
– Professional English-speaking Skipper
-TAXES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE